We don't have any formal opportunities but we are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to bring whatever skills they have to our organisation, we will work with you to find the right volunteering opportunity for you.
We have slowly began to re-introduce volunteers back into Next Chapter. As I'm sure you can understand, we have had many applications during lockdown that we are now beginning to look through. Please be assured if you have submitted an application a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
If you are an enthusiastic and committed individual who would like to use your skills to help us support some of the most vulnerable people in our community then we would love to hear from you!
You have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support
- Help us provide vital services to our service users by supporting us in practical ways or fundraising on our behalf
- Improve quality of life for the people we support
- Create a social and friendly environment
- Provide essential support
- Have fun and meet new people
- Gain confidence and increase self esteem
- Follow your interests
- Stay active
- Learn and develop new skills
How to Apply
Please complete our general volunteering application formVolunteer Application Form