If You Stay or Return to Your Home

Thinking About Leaving?
If You Stay or Return to Your Home
In danger? In an emergency always call 999

If you stay or return to your home after your partner has left, then you will probably have an occupation order or a protection order.

If the injunction has powers of arrest attached, then do make sure that your local police station has a copy, and that the police know that they need to respond quickly in an emergency.

However, it is important to know that you do not have to stay at home – with or without an injunction – if you do not feel safe there.

Staying Safe In Your Home

No items found.